Thursday, February 18, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US!

I would like to thank Poopsie for my Birthday cake...


Perfect for the Queen of Halloween...except where's the crown...;}

Not bad for an old witch who is now entering her 60th year.....:}


But for now, I will claim the 59 years of "being on the right side of the grass"!



On Poopsie's blog, she is the originator of "True Blue Colors" and usually has pictures of these fantastic cakes made in England. I would like to borrow some of her pics for my other birthday wishes...



My grand son, JD is celebrating his 11th and I would like to give him this one...

 

I know he'd rather it be this one...


But he'll have to wait til he's 18....sorry kiddo....;}


Happy Birthday J!


My two nieces from Coronation are coming on Saturday to drop off my wedding decor [from Aug wedding] and to visit...so we'll celebrate the cake/gifts then....;}



The other birthday wish is for my [Ex] brother-in-law in Edmonchuk. He's a world traveler, so I thought this  one would impress him like it did me...



Happy 71st Birthday REM!



Hope we all have a Happy Day!



My Tarot Card for today is...."the High Priestess"...producer of dreams, the driving force behind dreams!

My Cat Comfort Card is....."Catapult"...Launch yourself forward. Go for it!





Just for Poopsie....thanks for the great cake photos [ LYS ]

1 comment:

Jeannie and Marvin said...

oh Happy Happy Birthday, sorry our wishes are belated!!!!!!

We have been away seeking the sun, on holiday, and only just catching up with all our blog pals! I like the new background colour, very cheery. And I lurve, lurve, lurve the cake in the first pic!

May all your wishes come true and hey, age is just a number! I have long ago stopped counting.....

;0-D Jeannie xxxxxx

and Marvin xxxxxx

will catch up on our reading soon!