Saturday, December 26, 2009

I'M LATE, I'M LATE...
In wishing all my blogger friends and lurkers a Merry Xmas!

Like a child I couldn't sleep last night...you'd think Santa was coming to town

1:30 am, saw 2:30 roll by...still couldn't hear him

Next thing you I knew it was 5:45!

We had planned to be at PoD's place by 7 and I still had the precooked potatoes to fry up for our pot luck breakfast!

Not to mention have a shower...

The rest of the day went the same way with no time to post

Back to waking early this morning...4:30

With hopes of being able to post my Xmas pics before Valentines day...


BillyRoo did manage to have a few words with the computer and hopefully it responds...






STILLLLLLLLL NOT YET!!!!!


GETTING TICKED!





BUT YOU ALL HAVE
A MERRY XMAS ANYWAYS




and don't worry I'll find a way to bore you will all these pics soooooon [I hope]

2 comments:

Roan said...

I'm looking forward to being bored. ;)

Wilma said...

Merry Christmas to you!