Monday, July 13, 2009


48 Years GONE......but NOT FORGOTTEN!


The date stamped on the photo said Apr 1961 [she was 38]...


Who knew that three months later, the smile on my face would be altered forever....


Life as I knew it was never the same....


This was also the day that I found out that I was also different from the rest of my family in that I foresaw her death in a dream...


This was my start into another strange part of my life...


I still can't celebrate "Mother's Day"....it only brings on tears...


I can celebrate that there is a fact that I did have a mother for 10 short years and partly I do...


Yet the sadness stays....



My younger sister [Buttons] and I did honor my step mother....after awhile [when the pain of the loss ebbed]


Until her death 5 years ago when her will stated that everything goes to HER daughter and her only thoughts were of her....


Buttons and I were alone again....



Now she's gone too....





NOT A GOOD DAY.......



SORRY

4 comments:

Poopsie aka Blue said...

I shed a tear with you.
Love
Blue

Roan said...

I have trouble with Mother's Day myself, but I had my mother until just before her 79th birthday.

Queen of Halloween said...

Thank you to both of you for showing that you care enough to leave a comment on my sad day.

Jeannie said...

again, because I have had a blogging break, I am sadly late in commenting, no words from me will help I know, but even though I don't 'know you' and probably we will never meet, my thoughts are with you.

sorry I have been having a bit of a task in catching up with everyone, so feel pretty bad reading all your stuff and not commenting.

J x