Wednesday, April 15, 2009

5 Years of HAPPINESS!

-The freedom of not having to PLEASE another!

-MY wishes come first!

-I no longer tiptoe around being quiet!

-I can be as messy as I want!

-I can look in the mirror and NOT hate my looks!

-The restoration of my self esteem!

-I can do what I want, when I want!

-I can have my OWN friends!

-I can spend money [if I had any] on ME!

-I've reduced MY DEBT considerably!

-I've learned that I can be nice when I HAVE TO...:)


Today it's been 5 years since declaring "It's Over"!!!


It's sad to think that I had 26 years of "our life together" memories that were wasted on an ungrateful person. I'd like to think that some of them were happy ones, but thoughts of "were they?" keep popping into my head instead!

It's the dealing with personal hurt that's been the hardest!

TRUST has always been a big thing with me!

When that trust deals with someones heart...?


Well, learning to "trust" someone else again with a very delicate thing like your heart is not so easy!

It's not something I'm going to do lightly anymore!


Do I miss the companionship?


BIG TIME!


But NOT enough to WANT to take any more steps in that direction!


NOT THAT IT'S BEEN ANY PROBLEM!


I think I scare people?


WHY?


I HAVEN'T A CLUE?


I know I don't have a "smiley" face...


Come to think of it...people might think I've lost it if I did!


This was BIGGEST happy thought upon waking this morning....


Now...I think I'll go for an early morning stroll, get the mail & celebrate with a cup of half COFFEE & [remember I quit the stuff] half English Toffee...caffeine & sugar...should get me an extra block or so.....:)

Nobody better screw with this day....

1 comment:

velvis said...

QOH I love to hear that you are happy!!

You deserve it

love yah
velvis