Thursday, March 05, 2009

YUP...I'M A MORON

Thank you to the wisdom from my daughter who happily let me know that I don't follow directions very well! It seems that I was trying to fast forward my "happy" counts? Now everyone knows that I don't comprehend very well! I missed that day in school [my excuse & I'm sticking with it] So now I've had to go and edited all of my previous counts on my happiness list...jeez, I hope I got it right this time [although my way was faster]!

Today has to start with how badly my day started:

1. Took me many, many, many, many tries to fill my needles [2]with the insulin that I have to take only to drop one and bust the needle off ruining what was inside.

2. Boiled the "Cream of Wheat" all over the inside of the microwave...sticky mess to clean up.

3. Opened the new carton of milk by the wrong side [which tears the s--t out of it] and preceded to pour into bowl and then watch it pour out of the torn part, all over the counter and onto the floor!

4. Started the cutter to cut stuff for work and the power goes out, over and over again. So had to give that up. [power is still glitching].


This was all before 10:00 am

Hopefully I'll find something happy for the rest of the day...?

2 comments:

Roan said...

Perhaps you need to do a complaint(complaint isn't quite the right word, but it's too early for me to think) list as you have here, and get all that out before you do the happy list? That way you are still able to vent for a release.

Queen of Halloween said...

You know, I believe you have something there because I did feel better writing the bad first. I believe I will do just that. Thanks BJ