Wednesday, March 04, 2009

PARANORMAL INVESTIGATION RESULTS

Our haunted courthouse was the subject of Fort Qu'Appelle's Calling Lakes Paranormal Investigations in 2004 and in 2006. PoD and I participated in both of these and had been waiting for some results from the filming. They had gathered quite a bit of data and it takes time to go through all of it, but I now have one of their finished DVD's. Most of it was from their first trip here and they still have to go through all of the info from their second trip.

Most of the info on this DVD was of interviews taken from those who had experienced something while being in the place. Other parts were from photos taken by me on the orbs/hazy areas. But the part that sent chills up and down my spine was a quick shot taken of the entrance way to the men's jail cells.

It showed the doorway and then a small form steps into view! The shot isn't very long but long enough to notice that it has to be a child [there are other points that verify the height]. When I freeze frame the shot, it appears to be facing us. The scary thing was...I was leading! I know for a fact that I would remember if I saw anything and I know I didn't. They were also using night vision camera and none of us were child size.

I wish I was knowledgeable about film cutting as I would include the partial film clip if I knew how to. The group has been talking about returning to film more, as what they have so far, includes a member who isn't with them anymore [she found this line of work was too scary for her] and she doesn't want her picture in them. Hopefully the town gives their permission after they see what been gotten so far.

PoD & I are ready to be scared again...

2 comments:

Roan said...

Creepy! I think I would rather not know what lurks in the corners of our courthouse. Lately a light bulb keeps being unscrewed in one particular window. J screws it in tightly, and the next morning, it is leaning again. Hmmmm...

Fairy Mae said...

Sweet! What an awesome experience.
I think I would definitely need to take my inhaler!