Sunday, March 15, 2009

JUST WHEN YOU THOUGHT YOU'D SEEN IT ALL...


Not only do the Amish make furniture...

They bring you the newest thing [at least it was to me]...





It actually tasted not too bad, just needed some spices.


All I did was cut the tip off...squeeze out what I wanted to nuke and clipped the bag shut for later usage. It lasted me about a week. I would suggest half the bag size for one person...great for two. Not supposed to be frozen.


Can't remember the price. It mustn't have been too bad as I found it affordable enough to try it!

Would I try it again....

Undecided?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i see you got the camera program running. another up side to son being home lol.

pod

Queen of Halloween said...

Actually I got it running myself! You just got to plug the cord in right...;)

Anonymous said...

I tell you those Amish are ammmmmazing!!

love yah
velvis