Sunday, March 15, 2009

JILL TIP...

Sick and tired of blowing your nose constantly! The irritation of plugged sinus, head stuffed up and all is making you miserable!

THEN THERE'S THE COST OF EXPENSIVE KLEENEX!

Well, cheapo me refuses to buy boxes and boxes of Kleenex [that's what I have to go through] and so I use "Toilet Paper" instead!

Yah, I guess that makes me a "Redneck Jill"!

But I didn't say you couldn't be classy about it! They make the stuff soft enough for your butt so why not for your nose?

I like to remove the tissue from the center [like you would for string or yard] than unwinding from the outside. I found that I spent more time chasing the roll around because it like to jump off of the table and hide under something [but fun for the cat].

I needed to keep this pesky roll in something and so why not make it stylish?

I'm using my decorative tea pots [I collect by the way ;)] right now. But have change them up for special occasions like Xmas, Easter, etc.

The weight of these containers helps control wayward rolls and I have a handle to help carry them around. If company [?] were to suddenly drop by, I would put it's lid on...:)

1 comment:

Roan said...

Nice use of those otherwise jobless pretties. LOL!