Friday, March 13, 2009


FRIDAY THE 13TH!!!

If you got that kind of phobia...I wish you the best of luck today!


Avoid BLACK CATS...which would be hard for PoD as she has one, who also happens to be full of the devil today!



Happily I don't have that problem! I usually have good luck [knock on wood]...?


For those with the phobia...do you know that there is 3 - Friday the 13ths this year! Normally there is only 2 but it has something to do with last year being a "leap year"? We had one last month [Feb] and will again in Nov.


As for the movie buff in me...there's always the great classic "Friday 13th", which by the way has been remade [again] and was supposedly released Feb. 13, 2009. Will be renting that one for sure. It doesn't matter how crappy they make them...I still got to watch. I would classify this movie more gore than scary!


I wonder how many more lives Jason Voorhees has left?




Did you know there is a "Crystal Lake" in Sasakatchewan?


I looked for the cabin but I didn't find one........:O


HOPE YOU ALL SURVIVE THE DAY.........

1 comment:

Poopsie aka Blue said...

Hi!

Sorry I've been neglectful!
TY for all your encouraging comments!
Vegas was brill.
Little Buddy attentive.

Hope all is ok with you... know life is tough.
Maybe see you in the Fall, but keep that between you & wilma please

Love
Blue