Sunday, March 08, 2009

8 of 365

1. Waking up on the right side of the snow [ you thought I'd say grass...:)]

2. Designing plans for "Guitar Hero" stands coming along just fine [will blog about it when I can download photos off of my camera].

3. Phone call from little sister Eener than lasted over an hour [long distance]. News was our sister-in-law SewLady was going to find out today whether she won the "Devon International Woman of the Year Award" or not.

4. Phone call later from PoD telling me that she had read through facebook that SewLady had won.

5. CONGRATULATIONS SEWLADY!! If any deserves recognition it's YOU! We all should have someone SO dedicated to the growth of their town! WELL DONE!!!

What a nice way to end a day...:)

1 comment:

Roan said...

Yep. I thought grass was coming.