Friday, February 01, 2008

JUST A PEEK INTO MY WORLD....

It's February 1st and the start of my red world...for Valentines Day that is...

I've had my shop decorated in that theme for 2 weeks already and I do it mostly for my own fun! I also like to think it will remind some of the oilfield guys and other customers, of a day to recognize the love that you have for that special someone[s]!

I leave the poinsettas out to add to the red effect and decorate my Xmas tree with hearts...I like to call it my Valentine Tree. I will keep this tree up and use it through the other special days that I decorate for; St. Patrick's Day, Easter and May Day. I have spread hearts through out the shop and added this year, some cards that kids give to each other at school.

With all of the stores decorated for this theme, I still find it amazing how some can still say..."What, it's Valentine's Day"? They must be blind or have their head shoved up their.....?

REMEMBER YOUR LOVED ONES and special friends....
My haunted tree "Creepy Hollow" gets to decorate the tree. He adds red lights to make it shine!
Hope you all have someone/animal special in your life...if not let me know and I'll send a special valentine out to you....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the Valentine tree. Great idea! BJ