Tuesday, January 15, 2008

THE JOY OF BEING RECOGNIZED!

I was actually awarded an award...The Thinking Blogger from my new pal BJ from Serendipity.

She has recognized all of the hard thinking that I have to do in order to live! I thank her from the bottom of my heart. She even thinks that Suki has deep thoughts instead of attitude...which I have to agree!




Thank You again BJ!

Who do I honor for this award...

BJ in return. Her blog has short stories that are both enjoyable to read and are very insightful!

I must mention the fact that she has been the only other one to include me in her list...which means I must not inspire anyone else?

As for any others...?

All who manage a blog! It takes a lot of thinking period to keep these things going! To leave someone off will only slight them!

Again it's the popularity contest all over again!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never fear! Jeannie here......

My first post yesterday, Tuesday, I awarded you both the Thinking Blogger Award and the Blogger of The World Award.....

so no worries about the Popularity Contest.

Love and light, Jeannie!

Anonymous said...

you have to scroll down a bit to see the post on mine about your award, cos I did another post after that.

Steam was coming off my keyboard last night!

Roan said...

Thank you Queen! BJ