Friday, October 12, 2007

BLOGGERED DOWN...

This week has been pretty busy for me here at work! So busy that I haven't had time to drop a few lines on my blog! I would have been more inclined, to post more, if I had any response to what I blog about from the lurkers that do drop by to amuse themselves! Then I realized that I had nothing to say to amuse myself...thus the hole in blogging...after all this is MY record for ME...lurkers CAN choose to remain silent...I DON'T care!!

WEATHER UPDATE...

Relentless hurricane-type wind on Wednesday...cold and biting to the bone!
Rainy gloomy day on Thursday...
Nice fresh morning today...TGIF
With the cold I said there was no bugs...I forgot about the creepy maple bugs! They are every where this year! Everywhere I look I see another on of these crawling on something...did I mention how much I hate bugs!!!

HEALTH UPDATE...

Tired....headaches from thinking and designing too much....
Cold....gone! Do have the usual fall sinus problems...

PLAY PRACTICE...

Finally found that I CAN walk and talk at the same time...lines are now memorized! Still in a confusion on what my outfit is going to look like? Set is still not up...but is NOT my problem...I have to keep reminding myself that! I do have some ideas on how to do it but will butt out and let someone else deal with it...or not? I tried to keep my brain from designing the set but years of too much building wouldn't let me! So if somebody needs help.....?
There's only 16 days left before our first performance!

HALLOWEEN...

Putting up decor where I live this weekend...shop is pretty well finished for what I wanted to have up there...the wind on Wed kept blowing the door open and played havoc with my decor so I had to keep repairing that...thankfully it was inside and not out!

SADNESS...

Yesterday PoD and I took her cat Maxie to the vet to find out why he stopped eating, drinking and was having problems with his mouth/jaw. PoD thought it might be an abscessed tooth or sore throat? Diagnosis was jaw and throat CANCER! Blood tests sent away will show today how bad? Hopes are that dosages of "steroids" MIGHT help but odds are that he might be too far gone! Keeping all digits crossed and hoping that waving "magic health wand" will help! Won't know outcome until after 4:30 today...will be a longgggg day!


Now you lurkers know what I know....


Oh by the way....there's only 19 days left until Halloween!

1 comment:

Headgirl said...

Excuse me... I'm definately not a lurker...well, you know that anyway!
TY for full up-date!
I've screwed up on my blog & got my-self hosting s 'virtual' Halloween graveyard party! You are invited of course.
There's also an Airedale, whose calling her-self Maggie, Halloween Queen![https://www.maggiequeenofsocal.blogspot.com/]

Bloglands crazy, like us!

Blue
x