Friday, May 04, 2007

UP DATES....

Health:

With everyone [except me] raking and cleaning their yards its been kicking the hell out of my "itis"! It became so bad that breathing was becoming rarity for me! Doc finally had to do something about it! So, for the last three days PoD has had to drive me to the hospital twice daily so I could sit for 15 minutes with a medicated oxygen mask on! I'm not supposed to use an inhaler as the medication makes my heart race! So they have added an extra drug to the heart-racing medication to hopefully not make it race so much...didn't matter...it still races! This makes me feel like crap for about an hour...but at least I can breathe! It is helping because I am able to get some much needed sleep and my lungs aren't making weird noises any more! Here's hoping that this works and I can get over this problem! Oh by the way....the anti-biotics didn't work so it's still a virus!


Where Did the Mouse Go?

WARNING: Hopefully your not eating something when you read this as it could take away your appetite like it did PoD's when I told her!

Yesterday I took this large empty box, sitting in the middle of my spare bedroom's floor, and flipped it over so my cats could reach the window sill better. Right in the middle of it was this blob of something! On closer inspection I saw these parts that looked like they might be ears and bugged out eyes....yup...a squished mouse! Kind of like bug splatter on the windshield! On removing of the splatter, which was rock hard, the tail emerged! I will spare you on the matter that was left on the rug!
The only way I can figure out how it happened was that my son saw the mouse...creamed with the box and didn't tell me! He knew I would have told him to clean it up...seeing as he killed it!
Can't prove it but it seems to be the only answer...the box didn't jump on it by its self......? We will definitely have words!
At least I know now where the mouse went!

Be thankful I didn't show a picture.....!!!


Renovations......still working on them!


Weather:

It's raining right now and the birds are still singing! How much rain....buckets full! I know because I have had to empty many of them....ROOF LEAKS!

No comments: