Monday, April 09, 2007

MY PACK RATTING DAYS ARE OVER!!

I was so excited to get the renovations of my shop started that I couldn't sleep last night...errr..this morn!

Up at 2:15 am!

It probably didn't help that I had a few naps in between junk removals & cooking yesterday!

Easter Dinner was good...could have done without one guest there...but as usual over ate...felt like crap...why does a person do that to themselves?? Must be all of the good cooking!

We went home early because PoD had a migraine caused by the stress of being a single-parent! Hope she feels better today. Won't call cause nothings worse than ringing phones when you have a headache!

Today I had to do some computer work, removed Easter Decor, Display Items and figure out what's garage sale or not. It all sounds so short...so why did it take so long?

Man I'm tired!

And I am not even finished yet???

Yup....DEFINITELY NOT COLLECTING ANY MORE STUFF!!!

No comments: