Monday, April 16, 2007

HAPPY 3RD ANNIVERSARY TO ME!

It's been 3 years since taking over ownership of the shop!

It's been a struggle but I am finally starting to see daylight at the end of this long tunnel!
Hard work and long hours has taken it's toll on my health....but I could never be happier!

It's also been 3 years.....being SINGLE!

I can't begin to express my feelings on THAT subject!
I never really realized just how much I had given up....just so I wouldn't be alone!

The only good things that came out my loss of 26 years with another....is my Kids, Grand Kids & this place!

I could NEVER imagine life without my family!

Life without my shop?

One day....maybe?

But right now I am still working to see my head out of water for a whole year before I decide anything else!

As for changing the single status?

I'M NOT SURE THAT I WANT TO!!!

My love life has already been three strikes!

So I classify that as being OUT!

With the love of my family...daughter, grand kids, son, 2 siblings and 2 fur kids...my life is complete enough for me....so I am not alone!

LIFE is looking pretty good right now!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Wishing you many many more,

Betty

Anonymous said...

Thank you...it's been an experience! Great job on the herding & training of cats...loved your table decor! They are in very capable hands!
QoH

Headgirl said...

Sorry I didn't get a chance to see you. The time went so quickly, didn't come into Dodge that much & without my own transport I have to go with Sir & Headmistress's flow.

Are you using the latest blogger format? If not, change over, as you'll be able to most pic's by using the little blue/green square on it's 'POST' dashboard.

Hope the bronchitus improves.
And, well done on trading for three years. I enjoyed having my own business [making cakes] but it is hard work being your own boss.