Friday, March 02, 2007

MY GRAND KIDS DAY!

Well another week has gone by and I am still blowing my nose...I should have bought stocks in the Kleenex factory for all the tissues I have gone through! I sure am tired of constantly blowing...not to mention still talking like a fog horn! I finished the antibiotic regime and still feel like crap! Can one take more antibiotics? I guess time will tell if this goes away?

Today will be a busy day after lunch as we will be closing shop for the rest of the day.

There is a science fair today at the school right after lunch and my grand daughter has her first entry [gr.3]. It doesn't matter to me how she does...I'm excited to see just what she has done. The only help she received was from me on her back drop board...all I did was cut it out for her. Other than that she did it all herself!

After that PoD and I will be getting her house ready to host seven kids for JD's birthday party! He was unable to have it on his birthday as it was the school's winter break. Hopefully we will make it through without losing our minds.

Seven over-rambunctious boys are a lot to handle!

Children [not my grand kids] today are brought up differently and can be quite obnoxious!
In this day and age parents don't want to have to be disciplinarians...it's like they are afraid their children won't like them if they are?

Sounds stupid to me!

I guess I was a bad mom by raising my kids to respect others and not to be hellions!
I knew that I could take my kids anywhere and people would like them!

Thankfully my daughter is the same way because my grand kids are a joy to be around!!

Both of my kids are wonderful adults today and there is no signs that they were abused by being disciplined properly! If anything we are closer than most...my kids show me the respect that I deserve for being a good parent!

So PoD and I will just have to "bite-the-bullet" and keep repeating..."it's only for a couple of hours and then it will be over"!!

One thing I know for sure..."I can go home for some peace and quiet"!

Today will be a test of my PATIENCE!

Maybe with my ears being plugged-up I won't hear too much?

This will be a multi-coloured day!

No comments: