Wednesday, December 13, 2006

PART THREE – The Nightmare!

Everyone hates being in the hospital and I’m no exception!
It’s not bad when you’re feeling poorly, which I was, but care makes you feel better! Feeling better stops the angina!

In order to get the procedure done you have to stay there so you don’t lose your place in the line-up!
Yes…Line-up!
There is only two rooms in a hospital in “Toon Town and District” to do this procedure!

While you’re waiting for the “Procedure” they have tapes for you to watch so you know what is about to happen to you!

The first thing you find out is… YOU’RE AWAKE when it is being done!

The next thing that you find out is that you might not have it [stents] put in until the NEXT time!

What NEXT TIME!

Going through ONE -AWAKE is bad enough…but TWICE!!

So I waited!

And Waited!

And Waited…

Meanwhile they have been giving me blood thinner…etc, in preparation for this “Procedure”. Telling me this whole time they were keeping in touch with the “Procedure” unit.

I don’t know who they were calling because word came down [2 1/2 weeks later] that they had been trying to find me to tell that it was time…but I wasn’t answering my phone at home or at work?

WHAT???!

They had finally connected with PoD and she had to tell them where I was and had been for weeks!

NOW I HAVE TO TRUST THESE SAME PEOPLE TO MAKE ME FEEL BETTER!!?

BUT…seeing as they couldn’t find me I had to go to the bottom of the list!

NO F—king WAY!

They got to see my bad side!

I wouldn’t leave until I had a permanent appointment with the “Surgeon”!

They had messed around with my blood [thinning etc] and blood clotting also runs in the genes! So no way was I taking that chance…I lived too far away to feel safe!

Stress was making me worse!

No comments: